- #DidYouKnow the smell of young wine is called an “aroma” while a more mature wine offers a more subtle “bouquet”? #WineWednesday
- Time for a GIVEAWAY of 2 FREE passes to the Fall Harvest Wine Journey Nov. 8-9! Post a picture to our page of you watching the World Series tonight with a bottle of Fresno County wine! We will choose a winner at the end of the night and notify you tomorrow! Ready. Set. Go!
- We are excited to announce that if you begin your Fall Harvest Wine Journey at Kings River Winery in Sanger or Ramos Torres Winery in Kingsburg, you will get your tickets for ONLY $5 each! That's 50% off! Learn more at http://bit.ly/FHWineJ
Fall Harvest Wine Journey
Twin Rivers Vintners Association invites you to come experience fall in the country with our annual event “Fresno County Harvest Wine Journey”. As the grape leaves delight you with their...
- If you've been to the Fall Harvest Wine Journey in the past, any last-minute suggestions or comments for us? We are a little over two weeks away from a weekend of music, vendors, food, and, of course, wine tasting! We'd love to make this year's Fall Journey the best its ever been! bit.ly/FHWineJ
- Make sure to store all that wine you bought this weekend in a cool location, ideally between 45 and 65 degrees, to keep it from getting flat aromas and flavors. Cheers to a new week and hope everyone has a great Monday!
- New wines being released tomorrow at Yribarren Family Vineyards. Come out and join the fun.
Yribarren Family Vineyards
We are ready for our Wine Release Party Sunday from 12-5. Come relax and enjoy free wine tasting while listening to the guitarist/vocalist Gary Kearney.
- What a perfect day to go wine tasting! I know I'm headed out to have a picnic and enjoy a glass of wine with my special someone. How about you? Head out to your favorite Fresno County winery and maybe we'll see ya! Click here to plan your trip: http://bit.ly/ZzM9ns