- We'd like to wish all Fresno State students good luck on their last day of finals! Enjoy your holiday break! And for those graduating, don't forget to celebrate responsibly with a bottle of local wine!
- Looking for that perfect Christmas present? Look no more! Get your friends and family the gift of local wine from one of our Fresno County wineries! Find the perfect wine for them at bit.ly/FCWJM
- Celebrate the holidays at Ramos Torres Winery on Dec. 19 for their Annual Winemaker’s Christmas Dinner. Enjoy a 4-course dinner with selected wine pairings! Find out more information about the dinner at ow.ly/FtIXR
- Become a member of the RT Vino Club at Ramos Torres! Benefits include 3 shipments and Pick-Up Parties a year. You can also enjoy an exclusive Barrel Sampling Brunch! Find out more information at ow.ly/FtICU
- #WineWednesday We are featuring Ramos Torres’ 2011 Branches. This Cabernet blend has a nose of black berries, licorice, and dark fruits. A bottle of Branches retails for $32.00. Interested? ow.ly/FtC57
- Free Delivery Friday is coming up in three days from Yribarren Family Vineyards. Place your order today.
Free Delivery Friday is almost here so place your order today! Choose your favorite 6 wines (48 plus tax) and I will personally deliver them to your door if you live in the Fresno/Clovis/Madera area. Message me your order and I will get right back to you or call 285-6122. Also, we are just 24 likes away from 1000 so share this message then comment "done" and I will draw two winners for a free bottle of wine when we hit 1000!