- Moravia has been gracious enough to share this recipe! Guess we know what we're making for the World Series game tonight!
As requested, here is Moravia's recipe for Carmel Apple Sangria: - 2 bottles Moravia Chardonnay - about 1 1/2 cups apple cider - about 1/4 cup Torani Cream Carmel syrup - 4 diced apples (mix red, yellow and green) - Cinnamon sticks. In a beverage server or large pitcher, mix the wine, cider syrup, a few cinnamon sticks and diced apples. Serve over ice, with a cinnamon stick and few apple slices in each glass. When the sangria almost is gone, pull out the apples that have been soaking in the sangria and cook on the stovetop (with a little more sangria as liquid). Add some brown sugar (to taste) and nutmeg. Delicious sangria applesauce.
- There's so much to do in Fresno! Enjoy your favorite wine at Peeve's Public House during their movie nights! We'll be there!
Movie nights are back! Folks had a blast last year and we're very excited to announce season two. After several painstaking months of pacing and pondering (+1 alliteration), we've designed what we believe to be a pretty fantastic lineup up comedies, actions, and singalongs. Stop by on Saturdays for dinner, films, and live music. @[152134225667:274:Love The Captive] First event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/562698820541919/
- This year during the Fall Harvest Wine Journey on Nov. 8-9 we are partnering with Highway City Community Development and will be donating 25% of our ticket sales to this organization. In addition, each winery will be a donation site for used clothing or a non-perishable food item. Find out more about HCCD at http://bit.ly/1z8X7AX
"I donate and shop at the Highway City Thrift Store because they are trying to make a difference in our community." Donator Michelle 2014 "I can't work because I have two sons with disabilities and...
- #DidYouKnow there are people around the world who fear wine? It's called “oenophobia” and we hope that you aren't one of them! People who suffer from this phobia often do so because of the "complexity" that involves choosing and drinking wine.
- So we don't play favorites, but the Moravia Symphony is absolutely spectacular! Take advantage of this deal while you can!
Here is a sweet harvest deal on some sweet wine. Tomorrow at the Harvest Celebration, these two Moravia favorites will be 25% off, while supplies last: - 2012 Rose of Cabernet - 2012 Symphony This special is tomorrow only, at our Harvest Celebration. Another reason for you to join us.
- A great article to get your morning started (Unless you're reading this later, and in that case, have a great weekend!).
Americans tend to drink white wines too cold and reds too warm.
Time and temperature, says Dave McIntyre, are worth paying attention to at home.
- #TBT The weekend is nearing and it's time for another GIVEAWAY of 2 FREE PASSES to the Fall Harvest Wine Journey! Retweet one of our Tweets @FCwine, bit.ly/ZtxbiW, and we will choose a winner tonight! As a bonus, anyone that likes a picture on our Instagram will get a chance to win also @FCwine!
- #DidYouKnow the smell of young wine is called an “aroma” while a more mature wine offers a more subtle “bouquet”? #WineWednesday